http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/22/theater/22grah.html?ref=television
Lauren Graham, co-star of the WB's former show Gilmore Girls, is preparing to take the stage, and I for one am excited. I was a huge fan of the show, and believe that Graham will be a great addition to Broadway. She will be making her debut in Guys and Dolls. We will have to wait and see for ourselves, but I am confident that she will do a wonderful job.
I am glad that she is expanding her career and braving the adventure out to Broadway. She will be playing Miss Adelaide, and in the article was quoted as being scared to take on such a wonderful role.
I look forward to seeing how she does, and what more we can see from her budding career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm kind of sad she's moving to the stage, I'd rather see her on my TV! :(
ReplyDelete